Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Yippee!! I voted! I left work, picked up Eric and we went to vote around 10:30 a.m. so there were NO LINES! Yup, we avoided a chunk of what everybody else faces when they go before and after work. whew!

Here I am getting ready to vote. You can see the empty polling stations:

Here I am voting:
Um, I need to loose a few freakin'-frackin'-filthy pounds! But that's not the point of this entry, is it?

And don't I look happy after voting?
Yeah, I know what angles work best for me and it's not from a distance.

So who's happy? I am! I am!

I found a cute PBS video encouraging the voters to get out and do their thing.


Barack Obama votes:


I choose hope over fear.
I choose unity over division.
I choose a better history.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your voting pictures are great. I am jealous of your "I voted" sticker, they weren't handing them out here today.