Friday, November 7, 2008

Sims 3 and Politics

The crew at Maxis made some fun of our politics using The Sims 3. The Sims 3 will be released early next year, but I haven't decided if I'll buy it right away. I have a lot to accomplish with my legacy families in the Sims 2 AND I have spent so much money on all the expansions and original games for The Sims and The Sims 2. I will eventually pick up the 3rd edition, just not sure when.

Enjoy:

First up we have Sarah Palin and Joe Biden duking it out. I'm glad the race didn't end this way.


Next we have the Palin/McCain dance.


And the last video is for the Wii - My Sims. Politics of sorts, I guess:


I think I joined the throng of other Americans yesterday in discovering how ignorant and uneducated Sarah Palin truly is. I think the republicans are using her as their scapegoat. She an easy target!
That said, how does she not know that Africa is a continent and not a country!?
One of my favorite cartoonists created this little jem:

No comments: