Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Gratitude List

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it's odd to have so many changes in our family gatherings. They are far more obvious during the holidays.

Last year Eric and I spent the entire day with his dad and family - my mom was in California, so it was pretty mellow. And, last year, things were still pretty fresh, so I wanted a break from everybody here in Utah. This year, Mom is home and we are having a very small gathering. Later, Eric and I will join his family at his dad's house for the big thanksgiving feast. (I'm looking forward to Laura's bourbon puppies--yummilicious!)

So, here's a shortened Gratitude list for this year.

I am grateful:
1. for Eric (of course)
2. for my family
(can you guess who is who?)
(not everyone is represented, clearly)


3. that I'm relatively healthy

4. that I have a good job (and a good part time job)

5. for an election that put Barack Obama into office in January

6. a warm and wonderful home for me and Eric to live in

7. my great dogs

8. for my friends who are so supportive!

9. for my faith in God

10. for the holiday season to spend time with my family & friends

1 comment:

Stanger Family said...

Hi Tina, just found your blog, you can check mine out if you want. Happy Thanksgiving! Love you Angie