Thursday, June 3, 2010

An Evening at the Lisonbee's

Tuesday evening, Eric and I drove to Richard's house for dinner with him and his family. I was excited to test out the telephoto lens on my camera. Elise and Andrew jumped on the trampoline across the yard so I could get plenty of pictures.

Of course, I have my favorite shots of the night (and there were many, so this is narrowed down).
Elise is such a little performer. And I always get the best shots of her because she loves to have her picture taken:


Elise and Andrew: good friends and bad enemies...they love eachother one minute and hate eachother the next. Here's a good friend day.

Elise

Richard can BBQ...that's for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE these shots! Those actions ones are so clear and the BBQ one could be used in a magazine ad. I can tell that you are having fun with your new camera. I wish that I lived closer so that we could have a little camera play date!!!!!!!!!