Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Night Videos

I love posting video finds too much to just walk away simply because I'm not longer working my graveyard job....so, here are the videos I have for this week...no real theme, just videos that caught my eye, or made me smile, or made me think.

Things I Have Worried About. I like the way this guy draws and narrates his thoughts.


Kirsten posted this video on her facebook and it made me laugh so hard. After watching it several more times, I still laugh about it, so here it is. Word of Caution: swears are involved....so keep the kiddies away, or just don't play it.


Vaughn Ward HATES Obama, and yet he has not qualm with plagiarizing Obama. Jack Ass:


This is an old commercial but I think these kids are so dang cute!!


Cute little Iron Baby video!


I am so excited to see Uruguay play in the World Cup finals and will be watching at the edge of my seat. This is one of the ads that is running for the World Cup. So great!

1 comment:

Mark said...

When did you leave your graveyard job? Isn't it great to have both weekend nights free?