Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Dinner

On Sunday, Laura and John hosted a lovely bar-b-que in their back yard, on their new patio. It was a wonderful afternoon....not too warm, not too cold. Perfect.
Unfortunately, I was feeling pretty crappy from my fall the night before and went in after the burger. So, I owe Laura a full sit down evening sometime this summer.

While I was back there, I did take pictures from the chair. Here are my favorites:

Chance - hamming it up:

John. Eric's dad actually let me snap off a few shots of him.

John got embarrassed that I was constantly there with the camera aimed at him.

Chance looking for drinks? who knows. He just likes getting into things he shouldn't get into.

Laura always has such a beautiful garden. A plethura of flowers.

1 comment:

Maria Babin said...

gorgeous photos! you're quite the photographer! and nice camera;)