Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday Night Videos

It's a bit of old news, but it's still disappointing. Speedy recovery, Bono!


High Five Etiquette - I found this entertaining. It reminded me of the video made about the "F" word several years ago.


This one had me rolling! Hilarious! and clever.


This video hit the big time this week all around the internet. This little baby is darling. He just received a cochlear implant in his right ear and this is his response to the first noises he hears:


I thought this little kitty fight video was so well done, in it's 30's style narration.


I was needing a 'boxer fix' so I looked up boxer puppies and found this so-cute video:


Finally, here is a little tribute to the Memorial Day holiday:


I have one picture I took a few years ago, at Eric's Grandpa's funeral that would be fitting for the Memorial Day weekend:

1 comment:

alisquire said...

This is already a great weekly feature. I'm excited to see what else you have planned!