Sunday, May 23, 2010

Aquarium Visit

Last weekend, we went to the Aquarium in Sandy with Evan, Kirsten, Chance, Ryan and Dax. I always really enjoy the relaxing nature of such a visit. I think as work stress increases through the summer and fall (as we know it will with the big changes coming), I will head out to the aquarium and learn to relax.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:

My favorite, by far, was this Blue Dart Frog. (there were two in there)

This penguin swam back and forth in front of me several times before taking off. It was like he was wanting his picture to be taken. Cute!

This is an electric eel and was kind of creepy. He didn't move at all.

I can't remember what this fish is actually called, but the nick name is "four eyes." They have eyes that allow them to see above and below the water's surface at the same time.


Two jelly fish videos I shot with my camera....I loved it and will have to spend more time there, next time.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love the aquarium. Fun pictures!