Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday Night Videos

Eric and I recently expanded our gaming life into the Xbox 360. Since then, we have introduced ourselves the game of Halo. We only play every couple of weeks, so we aren't making a ton of progress in a quick way, and we're still only on the first Halo. None the less, it is a fun and challenging game. This fall, the newest version will be released. Here's the trailer:


I thought this was kind of interesting and cool...a robot balancing on a ball:


I was reading my Friend's Blog tonight about the techniques she is using to teach her kids the three languages they are learning. It made me think of this video I saw earlier this week:


This commercial makes me laugh...it's so lame and yet so funny! Sometimes, training a DOS based system to adults can feel close to hearding cats.


My friend shared this on facebook and I loved it!

Kind of a short list, but this is what I had on hand.

No comments: