Friday, May 14, 2010

Things That Must Go

1. The BP Oil Company! Pretty self explanatory with just that.


2. Obama haters.

Not the people who honestly question or wonder about some of the policies but the true haters who refuse to consider ANYTHING he says simply because he's a democrat? first black president? what is it!? I'm so tired of these crazies asking - demanding - to see his birth certificate. Really? You can't be a U.S. Senator without being born in the United States.

3. Chain e-mails . . .

. . .from family and friends that say something to the effect of: "I don't normally forward these but I liked the message." How about you just don't forward it? The message is usually pretty lame. I've gotten to where I just delete the e-mail without reading it. Hey, I know! Just don't forward them.

4. The saying: “are you panties in a twist?”
but not panties (with a ‘T’), it’s "pannies." I always want to take mine off right there, and ask, “I don’t know, are they?” Shock the hell out of them. I don’t ask you about your jock strap, or any part of your anatomy and under clothing….how is it okay for you to ask me about my underclothing? In reality, it’s a degrading phrase……so next time you seem frustrated (valid or not), I’ll ask you the same thing: “is your penis in a twist?" or "Not getting’ any from the missus?” Doesn’t it make you feel like you’re respected when I degrade you down to that?

5. People and companies who promote the need of now!

I was at Best Buy asking them about the camera I want. I wanted to know the benefits of their lay-away program versus their financing program. Two different people, independent of each other, said, “well, with financing you walk out the door with the camera. With lay-away, you have to wait until it’s paid off.” Oh, really….gosh is that the difference? No kidding, Professor! I’m wanting to know the DIFFERENCES – is there a fee? What kind of deposit is required? etc.....

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love your list! Once again, I completely agree with it. People should really take note!