Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning began with my mom, Sandy, me and Eric joining Eric's mom at her house for presents and breakfast. Of course, Evan and Chance and Shriley were there, too.

My family was very generous and I'm appreciative of the gifts I recieved, most of which were visa cards and cash that I can use to get the items I need/desire for my camera. Evan gave me the books I've been wanting (The Digital Photography series by Scott Kelby).

Chance opens a gift from his grandma: color bags. In this case it was the orange bag:
Chance plays with the gift that Eric and I gave him...which I also really enjoyed:
Chance wound his hair into the tire of the truck. My mom help him free his hair:
My mom:
Sandy:

Later, Eric and I went to his dad's house for celebrations and wonderful food. Again, the generosity was abundant and we are grateful for the gifts we recieved.
Chance got a tricycle, which he loved. It was funny because he couldn't make the pedals work, so he just moved along with his feet:
Chance and his grandpa adore eachother:
To end the day, we went to my mom's house for Christmas with my mom, Sandy, Richard and his family...and again the generosity was overwhelming. I didn't take pictures, but should have. I was so grateful to have Sandy in town for the holiday! This Christmas was bitter sweet because it was our last in that house. My mom will be moving at the end of January, so it's farewell to the house we have loved for more that 20 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love that picture of John and Chance.