Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Night Videos

This week FLEW by! Usually, the week after Thanksgiving feels like the longest week ever! This week I got to Friday, and thought, HOLY COW it's Friday!

I trained a group of new employees on the software I've been training since August and they were so great. I loved that they had a clean slate. No preconceived ideas about what the program is or isn't...so many of the employees that came through our training brought so much negativity, it became tedious and difficult near the end of the project, to maintain some level of fun in training. I got to this class, and I felt like it was all back as it should be. We had so much fun! Yay!

I've been thinking about what I want to do with this blog in the new year. Should I add new features, like recipes or card making or thoughts for the week? I'm considering the amount of time it would take to complete the entries each week.

Anyway, here are this week's videos:

My dad sent this to me early in the week, and then my cousin posted it on Facebook. I loved it when I saw it:

I stumbled across this little animated video and thought it was too cute. Trouble in Paradise:

I'm not into bathroom humor very often, but this one made me smile because we all know how yucky it is to feel full of gas:
This is what I offer this week.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That gas one was hilarious! Love it!