Sunday, December 5, 2010

Festival of Trees 2010

Yesterday Eric and I went to the Festival of Trees bright and early; right at opening. I'm so glad we did because, it got incredibly busy about an hour later - as we were leaving.

There didn't seem to be as many trees as there has been in the past, the ones that were there were really nice, as usual. Here are my favorites this year.

Cookie Monster Tree:
Surfer Santa:
BYU versus Utah Tree:
Pink Fifties Tree:

My favorite wreath was this little cutie:

My favorite gingerbread house was this one. I liked it, not because it was the best made one, but because it was a style that I really liked:

What would Christmas be without the Nightmare Before Christmas?

The rest of my pictures from the Festival of Trees are found here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always enjoyed the Festival of Trees. Thanks for sharing the pictures, it makes me kinda feel like I was there and didn't miss it!