Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Night Videos

One of the resolutions I have for the coming year, is to give more of my time. Without the crazy time commitment of work obligations, I will have more time. Here's a really great idea for a project using photography...I just need to get better. I love the idea:

I found this video this week and thought it was adorable:

Another 'stop-animation' video I thought was too cute:

2010 music mashed up in a great video:

To all my friends and family: May your new year be filled with the happiness and joy we all deserve!!


1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Tina, just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my weight loss blog. In between counting calories and counting repetitions at the weight machines, I also have an art blog. Please feel free to stop by periodically and check it out. Here's to having a happy and healthy new year!