Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eggs and Bacon

Eric and I have been working on making more homemade (healthier) meals. This morning I made a new version of eggs and bacon. I found the idea online and it was delicious.

In a muffin tin sprayed with Pam, place an almost cooked piece of bacon in a ring around each of the muffin cups. Open an egg into each muffin cup, season with salt and pepper and top with shredded cheese.
Put into the oven at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes (I did 18 minutes).

They are super tasty. I will be doing this more often in the mornings during the week as we get ready for work. We'll have a something yummy on the drive to work. Yay!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

very clever :)

Rachelle said...

That looks so good!! I can't wait to try it.

Unknown said...

I am SOOO going to try these. They look delish!

Maria Babin said...

what a great idea! my husband would love them!