Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Night Videos

So, it's the first day of April. I hate April Fools Day, but I do like that April brings a new hope for spring. So I wanted to find some spring videos - getting ready for Easter.

This is Big Buck Bunny and I love, love, love his facial expressions....totally makes me laugh:

I thought this video was pretty cute. Springtime for Pluto:

This scene from Alice in Wonderland is very springtime. It reminds me of this one time when I had surgery and was given too much anesthesia....I had some very interesting visions of flowers eating eachother...I was wide awake and the flowers grew teeth and started gnashing at eachother...freaky!! Anyway, I like this video because it is springtime, to me:

Gene Kelly was just too brilliant, and I love this scene:

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Great Spring videos! I hate April Fool's Day too. I'm so glad it over!