Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anniversary Time

The years seem to be flying by faster and faster; each year faster than the previous year. I know how cliche that is.

Eric and I had our seven year anniversary on Friday. We took Friday and Monday off work for an extended weekend (which became a ridiculous drama at my work).

We went to Brio for dinner and I was, again, in awe by their food. Although I've been extending my pallet, I'm still a picky eater. The food at Brio is always amazing and Friday was no exception. I definitely recommend it. I ate a divinely rich tomato bisque, talapia and for dessert, we had the most incredible New York cheesecake and a black berry sangria.

Afterward, we checked into the Anniversary Inn and stayed in the Lighthouse room.
More than anything, I'm so happy to be married to Eric. We have had a marvelous seven years. He is my best friend and I am so in love with him. Couldn't be happier to have him in my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

You made me hungry and jealous reading your post.:)

Sandy said...

7 years! WOWZA!