Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Night Videos

I was out until 2 a.m. (the luxury of not having kids), so I didn't get any videos up... Here's what I found this week:

I'm not a professional photographer...I dabble in photography but would like to do more. This video is pretty funny...I've heard a few of the quibs a few times. "Wish I had that camera." "That is such a nice camera." "Can you photoshop this or that out?" "When am I going to get the photos?" "It'll be great for your portfolio."


Flash Fans 2012...I love the reactions of the players when the fans begin to arrive and cheer. It's a Budweiser sponsored feel-good moment:


Gabriel Iglesias: Dance, Dance, Revolution...too freakin' funny!!!


Do you photoshop? Ha ha ha ha! too funny:

President Obama with the Marshmallow Launcher...Listen to all the cameras begin to click when he starts to pump up the launcher: And this is another reason I'm still a fan of the president.

And, finally, a video that made me smile. I'm not atheist, but I really enjoyed his comments about religion in general here:

No comments: