Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Super Bowl Commercials

The Avengers movie ad was a very exciting one for us. I was geeking out watching it! Here's the extended commercial:


Audi Vampire Party - I got such a laugh while watching:


I liked the NFL Timeline commercial. I grew up watching football and have really grown to love the game. This was a fun one to watch:

This is such a fantastic one for Doritos...the baby in the sling shot:

The other hilarious Doritos commercial:

Okay. I'm a girl and I recognize Adriana Lima is super hot! I thought this was a great ad:

Volkswagon dog strikes back....so loved this brilliant commercial(maybe because I'm working on losing weight). I loved the appearance at the end:

I don't have a preference for Chrysler but I loved this commercial...every thing about it. It was very hopeful:

And because I love dogs, particularly rescued dogs, this one was an absoulte fave:

No comments: