Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another List of Things that Must Go

I have been accumulating these for a while.

1. My best sleep comes right before and during the time I need to get up in the morning (5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.)

2. Trainees with long fingernails who come to class and can't type. My observation has been that these ladies don't type very well anyway, then they have these terrible long nails.....cut the nails!

3. Yelling...loudly...horribly...at children. They are children! Teach them. Don't yell at them.

4. My debit card has the words: "See ID." Yet, I get asked MAYBE once a month after several interactions at the grocery store, fast food, book store, restaurants....you name it. Finally one person will ask. I've gotten to where I hand both my card and my ID over, and they still don't check!!!

5. Commercials where the husband is portrayed as an idiot with no clue about how the family is going and the wife is so much more knowledgeable. Husband: what are we going to do about blah blah blah problem?
Wife: oh, I already checked that and here's the solution: Product name
Husband: Product name?
Wife: Yes, Product name will do....blah blah blah and solve the problem.
Husband: Squirrel! (or some ridiculous comment to the like.)

6. People who say, "you're too young to have a bucket list." Maybe, but I think I want to create a list of things I'd like to accomplish, see and/or visit before my life is over...These will become a bit of a priority over other things that aren't on my list. And nobody is ever to young to create a road map for themselves.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I always love your list of things that must go. I agree with all of them!