Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mad Pride

My cousin, Tyler, started a group on ESPN for the March Madness Brackets. There was no money...it was only to "play for pride"....I have always loved making my ridiculous picks.

It's funny to see how people make their picks: "I want to go to this state, or town..."

I used zero skill...I tried to guess where the upsets would be (and was wrong). I had to decide which one and two seeds would be overthrown and which ones wouldn't.

I made my picks and left it that. A few people at work scoffed at my picks...and I figured, you make your picks and I'll make mine. I watched the scores but didn't get into the games too much this year, until that last few games.

When all was said and done, I came in 2nd...... yup ....that takes true skill...

....or it's an accident. I'd like to say it was skill, but alas, it was pure luck and nothing more. LOL!


Tyler, I hope you do this again next year. It was fun! Thanks for setting it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl! That's fun you did so well. I'm sad that all of the games are over. :( It means no more huddling around the TV with appetizers.

tysqui said...

Well done! As you can see, I didn't fare nearly so well this year...

Sandy said...

16th! 16th! WHAT! good job #2 - Next year I will get you! BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!