Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Night Videos

It was the last week of class this week and as usual, it was busy! I finished and presented my final photography project and was very pleased with how it turned out. I will post those photos after I receive the grade.

Tomorrow we are walking the MS walk here in Salt Lake. My family has been fortunate in avoiding this illness, but it has a high incidence in here in Utah. I have many friends who have immediate family members with this diagnosis. It is an emotional walk, especially when crossing the finish line.  Here is a video highlighting the necessity of finding a cure.


If you could speak to, and be heard by, one million people, what would you say? 


One photo I've longed to take, is a star trails photo. But what if you couldn't see the stars any more? I think I shall see this movie when it's released:


In my journey to better health, I ran across this video, which is a trailer for a movie which discusses how advertising and our approach to food has changed from nutrition to popular ad campaigns.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thoroughly enjoyed every video! I love your FNV's!! Had to walk away from the MS video...to dry my wet eyes. Whew. That one got me...inspired!! Why on earth have I never walked or raised money for this cause! I have far too many friends and family suffering to not be involved (one my mom's side alone there are/were 5). Thanks for the light bulb moment! Also, your pictures of your recent vacay have been amazing. You are truly talented.