Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday Night Videos

Another round of videos that have caught my attention.

RFH played this the other day on X96. I thought it was interesting to see how many movie clips I could identify:


I thought this was fake when I first saw this video of the Hoff. I used to LOVE Knight Rider - and as a 13 year old (or whatever age I was) I thought he was so cute (*swoon*).


Some kid made this video as part of his science project. I thought it was clever:


I never played Super Mario Brothers (parental restrictions) but this takes some mad skills!


Speaking of gaming, I don't play Guitar Hero very often (due to my vertigo), but I can love the game. This guy has some serious ability (and obviously has spent HOURS practicing)


Things to do when you're bored. LOL! At 4:00 in the morning, this stuff is hilarious!


Last, but definately NOT least, have you seen this??? I love the idea of it! Gaming with no controller! wow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks again Tina! Your Friday Night Videos once again made our Saturday night!!!

Jess said...

What to do when your bored..hysterical any time of the day!