Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night Videos

Yay! Thanksgiving is upon us and I am excited to spend time with my sisters in California. It will be the first time Eric and I have been out there for a holiday since they moved there.

So I found some fun videos for tonight.

You may have seen this before, but I thought it was great!


With the passing of Michael Jackson, it seems everybody is trying to find ways to use Thriller in their every day lives. I, of course, remember when it came out originally and loved it. My brother can still dance most of the dance. LOL! It's fun to watch him.
The waiter in the middle seems to forget some of the moves during parts of the dance, which is too bad.


A cute little old couple playing the piano together at their anniversary:


Funny, funny prank in the ladies room.


Swim! Swim for your life, little penguin! Okay, so if I'm that little tiny boat, I don't know that I'd be sitting on the edge. I'd be freaking out!


I hear this video is circulating around a lot. I like watching the elk play in the puddle. It reminds me of a dog who first discovers the snow.


So, I'll try to post again while I'm on vacation, but here's a Happy Thanksgiving wish to all my friends and family!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your next video needs to be of Richard doing thriller...my vote!! Happy Thanksgiving. And we need to do pix like you suggested. Let me know when you are back in town and we will set up a date.

Unknown said...

Can I just say AGAIN how much my husband and I enjoy watching your Friday night videos!!! THANK YOU for finding and posting them. They always bring a smile!!!