Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friday in Morro Bay

The day after Thanksgiving, Eric and I joined Sandy, April and Elida on a little road trip to Morro Bay (north of Santa Barbara). It was a beautiful drive through some wine country where all the grape vines were the various shades of fall. (I didn't get any picture, which is a shame.)
It was cold and windy in Morro Bay, but it was beautiful. We went to a wonderful restaurant - the food was so fantastic, I had to get pictures:

After we enjoyed a magnificent meal, we enjoyed the cold sites of Morro Bay.
First, we crammed into Sandy's car to decide where to start our site seeing. This is one of the only pictures I have of Eric. Beautiful Morro Bay:
Sandy and I having some fun: I definitely recommend the journey to Morro Bay if you find yourself even remotely close by.

No comments: