Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday Night Videos

This week's video finds:

This has to be one of the weirdest commercials EVER! I can't even fathom where it would have played, but here it is - and 'I feel great!' It makes me laugh.


What do you want for Christmas? Well, here's the perfect gift for the lady in your life. A gift that even Santa can't deliver. LOL!


I love to use photoshop to enhance my pictures. You know: fix lighting issues, adjust contrast, and 'hide' my unsightly blemishes. The person who used photoshop in this video has some serious talent and serious patience:


Still not sure what to give for Christmas? Check these new ideas out:


I posted this last year, and thought it would be nice to post it again:


A family in Lindon has been doing these lights for 4 years now. I've never seen the house, but I'm sure if you stop in Lindon, someone can point you in the right direction of the Holden house. This is from 2008:


Here's a story the news did on the house/family this year:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of Photoshop, I have always thought that it would be fun to do Photoshop in the mirror on myself each day. Can't someone invent that someday?!? It take the redness out of eyes from staying up too late. It could take away any blemish or wrinkle. Oh the list would me endless on me!