Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friday Night Videos

Back again from vacation. I will post the rest of my favorite vacation pictures in the coming week.

In the mean time, here are the videos that captured my attention (if only for a brief moment).

Tee Hee Hee! My guilty pleasure. I can't help it! I just really like Masterpiece Theater! I always have and I'm looking forward to watching this in January:


Another one. I missed this because I was in California, but I'm hoping to catch a re-run of it:


I was planning on posting this prior to Thanksgiving, but here it is now. I just love it!


I think I posted this video last year, but I totally don't care. It's great!


Okay. Seriously!?!? Crazy technology! It's like we're living in a Star Trek world!


I loves me some U2. This is a great time lapse video of getting ready for the concert, the concert and then taking down the space ship:

There's nothing more to add. I mean, U2, has to end this, right? *sigh* I loves me some U2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the videos!!! You just gave me an idea for FHE.