Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know. Technically, I'm writing this in the wee-early morning hours of the day AFTER Christmas. Eric and I had a wonderful - but very long - Christmas.

I took my mom to the airport at 4:30 in the morning. Santa visited our house at about 5:00 in the morning, leaving presents for me and Eric and, of course, the dogs.

We spent the morning at Eric's mom's house opening presents and having breakfast. The afternoon was spent at Eric's dad's house with the family and friends...that's always very nice.

We drove to Kamas to spend the evening with Richard and his kids and to give them the presents we had for them.

All in all, I had about 3 hours of sleep and now here I am working the graveyard shift and trying to find things to occupy my mind.

SO!

This leads me to the Friday night movies list for this week:
What to get your boss if you forgot his Christmas gift...or if what you gave isn't quite enough:

2010 movie trailers of movies I can see myself paying to see in the theater:

Shrek Forever After:

Alice in Wonderland:

Iron Man 2:


Finally: I hope you and yours had a happy Christmas.

I will add my favorite Christmas and December photos soon.

No comments: