Sunday, October 16, 2011

Collin's Football Game

As I mentioned previously, Saturday, Eric and I went to Collin's football game. It was fun to watch him play as he learns the game.

I love football! I mostly don't care who is playing as long as it's a good game. Of course we like the NE Patriots - as the NFL goes, anyway. College: Eric and I are split. I love the Utes he loves the Cougars. (Go Utes!)

Collin's team did not win the game and it was sad to watch the little fallen faces as they slunk off the field. I reminded Collin that he's still learning the game and that all the great players started exactly where he is now.

Collin has such a tender heart and always has. He's not a bully or a hitter, so it's a tough change for him to get out there and stand his ground and even hit to a tackle.



Go Wildcats!

No comments: