Saturday, October 22, 2011

Leo the Lion Visits my Work

Several coworkers of mine are season ticket holders to Real Salt Lake. This week they had a promotion on Facebook where they would come visit fans in their work place. My coworkers went in each day and encouraged a visit from the mascot, Leo, to our office.

I was listening to music on the headphones while I worked when I heard my manager say, "Tina, grab your camera." I wasn't sure why I was grabbing it our of the bag, but as I came around the cubie, camera in hand, I ran into Leo. I wasn't expecting it and my heart jumped. :)

They brought several cases of Pepsi products for us to enjoy and then went around visiting with the trainers and our classes as we took pictures. It turned a mundain, lame afternoon into a fun eventful one.

One of the promoters who was there taking pictures said to me, "I noticed they didn't say "do you have your camera? but asked you to bring it." I told him it's practically attached to my hip, as is the case.

My pics:


No comments: