Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Caremelite Fair

September has been busy. I have been out and about, taking pictures of the life I lead and I take so many pictures it takes forever to get them off the camera, (photo shopped, if necessary) and posted in places like my blog and flickr.

September 18: Eric's mom, Kathy, joined me at the Caremelite Fair in Holladay. My coworker, Tim, has invited all of us many times over the last few years and this year, I decided to go help raise money for the nuns who live there.

Here are the pictures I took and loved:
My coworker, Tim and his grandson:
Scottish dancers were fun to watch. Of course, I loved the bag pipes:
Tim gave us a tour of the chapel. I felt a little irreverent taking this picture, but he encouraged me to snap away, so I snapped fast and quickly moved on:
This statue of Mary was donated earlier this summer:
Greek dancers entertained the crowd:

2 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

wow! Your pics are beautiful. I can see why you take so many...it's because you are good at it!
Sandy

Internet Marketing Expert said...

Your pics are beautiful
Business Spreadsheets