Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saying Goodbye

My sweet, awesome, amazing and ambitious sister, April is moving to Spain today and I am so incredibly proud of her!!! She's going to complete some schooling.

She went to Spain on vacation and has wanted to go back...and here she goes. I am so excited for her journey and sad that we won't, at least, have the option to visit her in LA. (although, now we need to get to Spain, right?)

I talked to her on the phone while she was at the airport and I had to swallow my tears as I expressed my love and pride for her.

I love you, April!!!

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to family even when you know they are making the right decisions. My brother lives in New Zealand. It's best for his immediate family, but as part of his extended family, we NEVER see them.
Sandy