Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love dressing up, decorating, giving out candy...love it all.

I dressed up as a "spider queen" or something to that affect. I picked up a spider web cape and sewed about 30 spiders to the back of it (some hanging down)...it was actually pretty creepy! I put more of the spiders into my hair and glued a couple to my face using eyelash glue.

We handed out candy at work and then at home. Eric wore a jester costume with a creepy mask. Amazingly, the younger the kids were that came to the door, the more courageous they were with him; although, none wanted to see him move. LOL! It was really fun.

We had about 85-100 trick-or-treaters thanks to the great weather.

Here are the work pics:





Work Trick-or-Treaters:



This is Valeria, my coworker Veronica's daughter and she is too cute:

Home decorations and costumes:



No comments: