Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Update: Weight and Autumn

Today, it's been about a month since we ended our Biggest Loser contest. I got on the scale with a little bit of trepidation - not sure how I've been doing (eek). To my joy and excitement, I've lost an additional 8 pounds!!! Yeah!!!

I should have guessed because I've been pinning my skirts closed for work.....to the point that it might be bordering on sloppy looking. :) It's hard to want to go shopping because I don't want to spend money on clothes that are meant to be temporary as I presumably continue to lose weight.

I've been fortunate to have coworkers and friends give me their clothes as they, too, have been losing weight.

Now I really need to REfocus on what I want and why (which will come in a later post).

No comments: