Saturday, November 5, 2011

Football, Canning and Kiddies!

What a crazy Saturday!!!! Crazy busy!!!!

We picked up our Bountiful Basket then went to Park City to watch Collin's playoff football game. They didn't win, but it's the first time this team has made it to the playoffs, so that's a pretty big accomplishment. It was snowy and cold so we were happy to have the end of a game. :)
I canned Salsa today. I haven't done any canning this season, so I picked up 20 pounds of tomatoes. I made one of the two batches I'll be making. This batch is a mild/medium batch and it is delicious! I'll can another batch tomorrow; that batch will be HOT and include a ghost pepper and several habaneros. Eric likes his HOT salsa, so I thought I'd make a truly hot salsa for him.

Finally, after all the craziness of the day, I have Collin, Elise and Andrew staying the night at my house tonight. I love it when they are here. We have a lot of fun playing video games and chatting. I adore these amazing kids and have loved watching them grow up.

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

We played in Centerville but we didn't have that much snow. Our boys eventually won the championship! Thanks for leaving a comment...I'm glad to know you are still with me.
Sandy