Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fugly Christmas Sweaters

You know what amazes me about Christmas (among many other things)? The ugly Christmas sweaters that people ACTUALLY seek out to wear. Maybe it's a generational thing - and I haven't reached that age yet. (Please shoot me if/when I do)

I decided to seek out some of the more ugly ones I can find. So here it goes, in no particular order:

#1: The jewel for that beginner skier in your family. Let the world know how much it is that you LOVE skiing that first time!

#2: The snowman lover's sweater is here! For that jolly EXPERIENCED skier in your family.

#3: Love Christmas sweaters? Let everyone know what's on your Christmas list by wearing it on your sleeve - or in this case, your sweater. Lovely, isn't it?

#4: Another snowman jewel. And it's nice and cozy for those chilly nights, just pet your own fur.

#5: Peek-a-boo! I see you! Oh, what a warm laugh. ahhhhhh. Isn't it precious?

#6: Oh, honey-pie, I would not be smiling in that sweater.

#7: Clever one. Celebrate dear old Rudolf with this winner. It's a must have for that child in you.

#8: Okay, not really a Christmas sweater, but foul, just the same. DI donation, coming up!

#9: Kinda of, maybe acceptable on Christmas day, but, still a miss.

#10: Super-wanna-be-80's sweater. Like, gag me with a spoon. Four! ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

#11: Oh, I'm sorry, Lady....I just couldn't be as brave as you. It looks like she might lose her milk through her teeth laughing, though, doesn't it? Either that, or she really is proud of this aquisition.

#12: Hot chocolate, anyone. WTF? Really....I don't understand.

#13: The sweater with the lights on the tree....a must, truly.

#14: Really? . . . . . Really? . . . . . . It's a miriad of crap on this sweater...how could someone really give this to anybody? What would you have to be thinking to decide, "Oh, my gosh, [insert name] will love this sweater!"

I just couldn't bring myself to leave this entry with the wretched sweaters alone...so I added a picture of these two adorable boxers...looking so miserable with those antlers. tee hee hee.

2 comments:

Alysia said...

Ok that is hilarious! I feel the same way. You found some real winners!

Sandie's Spot said...

Holy crap those are great. Sad thing is I think I've seen those on people that are in public, by choice... why????
Love the holiday's