Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Videos of Chance

Eric and I babysat our nephew Chance a few weeks ago and I keep forgetting to load the little videos I took of him.

Our dogs were so interested in this little creature as he moved his little limbs in a crazy manner and made funny noises. Bandit had his "baby alarm" in overdrive that night. With every little noise, Bandit was there to remind us with his low little "ruh-ruh" that there is a baby nearby.

Anyway, here's Chance. He did not like having the blanket on him and kept kicking it off:


I love this 2nd video....I love his little smile and his fake sounding cough at the end. (that low noise you hear, is Natasha as she lays down).


Too cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love that little boy. He is so funny. He still does that cough but we think he may be trying to pant like the dogs now. What awesome videos!!!
We will just have to have you babysit more so you can get more cute ones. LOL