Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is the day that Sandy and I celebrate our day. It's the best birthday to have because it's the half way mark to Christmas and as kids we always knew it was six months away. LOL!

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the two of us as kids.

A few months old:


Our first birthday:
My favorite picture of the two of us (of all time!) I loved that purse! I remember what ruined it. I put red jello squares in there as my treasure and they melted and ruined my beautiful purse:
Our third birthday:
Our ninth birthday. I hated taking showers or baths, so my hair is all greasy (LOL!)

I love my sister! I can't imagine life without her and it has been my pleasure to walk through this life with her! We've had some fun memories! I love you, Sandy!!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy late birthday!! I hope you had a great day!!

Mom of 12 said...

I love the pics! Happy birthday.
Sandy (but not your sis)