Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Night Videos

So it totally sucks, but I have had that really terrible cough/cold thing that has been passed around.....I don't know who gave it to me, but I can say: I hope I return the favor some day......okay, maybe I don't really feel that way exactly, but I'm pretty mad.

Because this cough is so bad (I have asthma that I finally got under control), I went to the doctor because I was wheezing so bad I didn't feel like I was breathing well at all. He told me that he doesn't want me in the dirty dash, or to even go take pictures because I need to rest and do breathing exercises or I will get pneumonia. What a disappointment! A friend was kind enough to take my spot in the dirty dash and I will be home resting........truly disappointing.

Now I have plenty of time to put up my videos for Friday.

So, whenever I catch this commercial on TV, I stop what I'm doing because I love the images (can I find something new?) and I want this song!:

This video has been a hit and you'll see why. It really is a great proposal:

I can't help it, I love Lady Gaga Gaga and I think this commercial is brilliant:

This weekend is Pride and I will be resting as I walk around the festival tomorrow. I thought the next two videos were wonderful!

It Gets Better - for my friends who have struggled and been harassed in their lives for being who they are. I think the sentiment goes for anything in life, especially when we were young and we couldn't fathom how great life would be:

FckH8 - Teachers can't say GAY law - lots of swears in this, so don't watch it if it's not your cup OR wear your headphones!:

No comments: