Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Night Videos

I thought I'd post the songs I've recently added to my summer playlist. And in most cases, they've been added to my walking (attempt at jogging) playlist, as well. I will say this: it's not the videos that got my attention, rather the rhythm and sound.

A good song for warming up or cooling down. Linkin Park - Iridescent:

Adele - Rolling in the Deep:

Taio Cruz - Dynamite:

Pink - Raise Your Glass (has some swears and it's a weird video)

Cage the Elephant - Shake me Down:

30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge:

This one isn't surprising because it's the song used in one of the videos from a couple of weeks ago...it's a keeper. It's one song that keeps my goal in mind for myself....keep walking, keep walking, next step, next step, next step and it will pay off! Lady Gaga - The edge of glory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You twins are darling! How fun to grow up with a twin at your side.

I LOVE that Lady Gaga song. We always blast it when it comes on the radio. I don't like the video though. With such an inspiring song, she could have done more with that video rather than just singing in an alley.