Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's Thought

It's the first day of summer!! Yay! I had to find some summer quotes:

“I miss the days when summer vacation was about relaxing and hanging out with friends. Now it’s all about working and squeezing your friends in when you can.”
-Unknown

“Summer is kind of like the ultimate one-night stand: hot as hell, totally thrilling, and gone before you know it.” -Unknown

“So here’s to all those summer nights when my feet hit the sand and the waves break my fall and all my friends around me out number the stars.” -Unknown

My favorite things about summer (to name a few):
1. Sunshine
2. Long days
3. Water for boating, skiing, swimming & jet skiing
4. Summer rain storms
5. Camp fires
6. Everybody seems happier
7. Fun family outtings
8. Late night ice cream runs
9. Walking into the nicely air conditioned house

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

I love having the kids home from school and not having to get up early...
Sandy